Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You won't believe this...

As a follow-up to my last post about "chicken pox girl" here is something to make your knickers fly off!  The next morning this is the message I had in my facebook... 
By the way This Is NO JOKE by the way.  I have left who sent this to me; I am sure you can imagine why. 

Subject: I think i met you before in elementary school with the message saying this: did you go to goldfarb or adams? did you possibly have a poison ivy rash when you were younger?

Did you catch the last part, poison ivy rash... Now I get to be known as Poison Ivy Rash Girl... 

Can I at least have a hot suit and play a superhero or something of that sort?  

This was for everyone's viewing pleasure... 
no feelings were harmed in the making of this blog. 

Love, 
:Chels


1 comment: