Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Journal Entry #2:

If you could give one piece of advice to everybody, what would it be?


I started writing this post a long time ago... When I first read the question I was not sure what one single piece of advice I would give to everybody, but deep down and with some thought it came to me! So without further ado here is my advice:


BE HONEST!
Be honest with yourself in all
shapes and forms…
Be honest with yourself so you can be completely honest with everyone else….
If you can’t be honest with yourself how do you expect to be able to be honest
with everyone else….
The dictionary defines honesty as:
truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.

How would you define honesty? 

I will leave you on that note.  Can't wait to hear from you! 


Love, 
:Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment