Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful

I have been thinking a lot of how thankful I am for the support I have had the last few years.  I have had support from many people who barely know me, who have known me for a long time, people I work with, people I lived with, people that are extremely close friends to me and my family, people I go to church with,  people whom I call family, and most of all my Heavenly Father.

I truly would not have been able to get through and keep going on so many days without all of your help.  I made several difficult decisions and everyone was there to help pick me up and keep me going.   There are so many different things I can say or expressions to use however I know deep in my heart they will not do any justice to the amount of love, care, support, guidance, hope, and faith I received from all of you.

To friends I have had for a long time and new friends I met along the way.... THANK YOU! 

I am grateful for a family who was there no matter what.  I know it was very hard at times for all of you to see me struggle, hurt, cry, and not be myself.    To all of you, THANK YOU!


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. 
Thank you to all of you for helping me blossom! 








And last but not least... Heavenly Father, my Savior  Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.    For so long I thought that I had such a simple testimony of you and the gospel.  This whole experience has brought me closer to thee and made me realize that my testimony has grown very much and is beyond simple.  So many have sympathized for the situation I have been in, but the one thing I haven't expressed very much is that this experience has brought me closer to thee and no sympathy is needed for that.  You have held my hand every step of the way and I am forever grateful for guiding me down this rough time in my life.  Thank you for giving me this experience to grow closer to Thee.  Can I also say that I LOVE THE TEMPLE!  To be in a place so peaceful and close to Thee... You think I could just move in?  



I love and truly appreciate every single one of you... 

Chels 

No comments:

Post a Comment