Sunday, November 7, 2010

NEED NEW SERIES TO READ



Okay, I am in need of some serious help here everyone.... I need a new series to read or I guess a book!  Any suggestions out there?  I've read Twilight, LOVED IT!  I've read The Hunger Games, LOVED IT!  I have bought the first book to "The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo"  not 100% sure if I should ready it.... oh and I have read the first two books in the "Wings" series by Aprilynne Pike..... so, what else do you guys have for me?  Help! 


Love your desperate friend in needs of a good story, 
Chels

 
PS:  Is this idea for a book shelf not awesome?!  I think it is such a NEAT idea... note self in the future. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Chels,

    Lots of big changes in your life ey? Sounds like you are doing well though. I'm going to suggest "The Poisonwood Bible" by Barbra Kingsolver. It's my favorite book and I have suggested it to all of my friends and they love it too. I'm going to suggest you not read "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". After watching the movie I felt a little sick. It was not what I expected. Anyhoo... hugs :)

    Kalynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wheel of time and another good one is A game of thrones.

    ReplyDelete