Wednesday, January 19, 2011

School... dun dun D U N!

Monday starts a new adventure for me.  Can I stop there?  


I suppose I should continue....  Many of you know that I have worked in the insurance industry since I was 17.  I had many intentions on going to college after graduating high school, but my career took off and I was able to take such a grasp on insurance.  The knowledge I have gained and experience I have does not come often being 22 years old; ok almost 23 here in just over a week, but that is besides the point.  Monday I am headed back to get my degree because I am ready to progress and continue on this second chance I get.  Is it crazy for me to work full time and go to school full time?  I don't think it's that bad either. Initially I was going to take 15 credits, but I figured I needed to leave in the real world and not completely over do it.  So here's what I am up against this semester........ 

drawing-basic-shapes101.jpg
Art 101 ( so I get to learn how to draw.... this will be very interesting; I've decided I want to get into some type of design eventually so this is my start; next semester I will take the CAD Class I wanted to take.) 



Psychology 101 (I'm very excited for this class.  I love the brain... how it works; always have been...Since I can't be a brain surgeon like I wanted to be growing up this might do). 



CommunicationText-585x400.jpg
Communications 101. 
AshLyn talked me into taking this with her.... our poor poor poor teacher.... 

And last but not least

English 101. 




I am excited to be able to go back and start something new.  Wish me luck on this fun adventure! 



Love, 


:Chels




No comments:

Post a Comment