Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal Entry #3

I have not been very good about this journaling/blogging thing as I have wanted to be... I think about it all the time though.... It's the thought that counts... RIGHT?!

Journal Entry #3: What is your favorite household chose to do?  What is your least favorite household chore to do?


Hahahaha, I think this is a funny one for me.... I don't quite see the value in chores; I know with chores it brings a clean home which always brings a smile to face and sense of peace, but I would rather be out and about doing something else.  With that thought..... If I had to pick a favorite household chore I would pick........




DISHES!


Yes, you saw that right.... I'd pick dishes.  I think I just like to splish splash in the water....




Now on to the second part of the question. 


I really hate doing laundry; I don't know what it is or why I despise it so much but I do. 

However in the long end, I end up doing it. 

Me + Laundry = No Fun. 


Love, 
:Chels






No comments:

Post a Comment