Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ian's Halloween Costume


  This is Ian, my nephew.  We took him to the ward Trunk-or-treat and my sister Tippy and her husband Tyler (their little boy) decided to dress him as a monkey this year.  My bro in law wasn't able to make it to the trunk-or-treat, but let me tell you... all of us were rolling.  This was such and adorable costume, what horrible cruelty for when this little guy is older, but it all made us smile so much! He is such a good kid and I love him LOTS! :)  

























Grandpa is trying to teach Ian how to put candy in his trick-or-treat bag.  By the way my sister Tippy made that adorable bag for Ian to use for trick-or-treating... it is sooooo cute!

And Success...... M&Ms! 



Handing out candy with grandma! 

Mommy & Son. 
PS:  Tippy is having a little girl in Feb. 
YEAH!


Love, 
Chels 




No comments:

Post a Comment